1. Where do you deliver?
We will deliver your product, set it up, and pick it up for free within a 25 mile distance from Irvine, CA, if your pickup is before 9pm. If you cannot determine if your event address qualifies for free delivery, give us your event address and we will be happy to let you know. Anything farther than 25 miles will have an additional fee of $1.25 per mile. We will not deliver farther than 80 miles. Please contact us for a mileage quote and if you have any further questions.
2. Why should I rent rather than doing it myself?
An excellent question. There are many great reasons to rent from us:
1. We work with high quality faux floral suppliers that are not available to the general public. They look real, and they feel real!
2. We've already got the rentals set up, saving you time if you made it yourself. Each of our floral designs take weeks of work to create. We save you (and your family) the hassle of building, storing, setting up, and breaking down the decor.
3. Not everyone has the kind of space required to store these pieces before and after the wedding ceremony. We store our creations in a climate controlled, dust free environment. The space required for these rentals is large, in both width and height.
4. We are there to set up and tear down, so your day can be as stress-free as possible. We have the perfect mode of transportation to get your rental to your venue as well.
5. All wedding venues require insurance to set up pieces like these on their property, which we already carry.
6. No throwing away beautiful flowers. It's cost effective, eco-friendly, and your venue doesn't have to worry about the waste.
7. Zero pollen = zero allergies. If you or your partner have allergies, this is a great solution to have the floral look you want, without the risk of an allergy attack.
3. Are you able to move the rental to another location?
Price includes one setup for one location only. Additional fees will apply if the desired rental item is to be moved from the ceremony to the reception, or anywhere else. Please be sure to check with your venue to confirm our rentals will fit in the desired place.
4. Can I see the rentals in person before deciding?
Unfortunately, the rentals cannot be seen in person due to them being too big and cumbersome to transport for these kind of appointments. We strive to provide you with precise photos and videos so you know what the product looks like before you rent. Please see additional photos and videos on our Instagram account @BetterTogether_ArchRentals.
5. Will my florist work with you?
Since we are not considered florists, your chosen florist may work with us, but please double check with them first. We are considered a rental company and we highly recommend using a florist for your centerpieces, bouquets, etc. We can provide the arches and aisle flowers for a streamlined, beautiful look!
6. What are the pickup fees if I want my rental picked up after 9pm?
- 9:30pm: $50
- 10:00pm: $100
- 10:30pm: $150
- 11:00pm: $200
- 1130pm: $250
- 12:00am: $300
7. Can you create custom pieces?
At this time, we can create custom pieces but will do so on a case by case basis. Please reach out to us to find out more!
8. I am having problems checking out, is the checkout button not working?
Are you using Internet Explorer?
If so, open a different browser like Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported by our website host Shopify. If this doesn't solve your problems please email or text us at 949-682-5590 and we will quickly get back to you!